+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Club Decal Opinion

Club Decal Opinion Needed

What does everyone think of this decal idea? Perfect size for quarter windows or could be used on rear. Can also be made so pony points in same direction on both sides. Can also be done in various colors white, red, lime green, grey, blue, pink, maroon, yellow, turquoise, purple, forest green, orange, black, burnt orange, matte black, chrome, fluorescent pink, chrome, and carbon fiber
    IMG_5656.JPG

I'm all for it as long as it's small enough to be used in a corner of the windshield without interfering with vision. Those of us with verts like to put them on the windshield because often that's the only window showing!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Its a nicely done decal, but a "club decal" should have the club logo....
    The running horse in the circle, with the state in the background is the "official" logo. (like at the top of this page)

I would love to see some new club window decals -- the original ones are all gone now, I believe.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    The running horse in the circle, with the state in the background is the "official" logo. (like at the top of this page)

I would love to see some new club window decals -- the original ones are all gone now, I believe.
    I had thought about that, Jim. I guess I was thinking that this could be another decal with the original still available. I didn't know the originals were all gone. Yes, if we are only going to have only one decal, it should be the club logo, but if we are willing to have more than one, maybe the "official" logo could be tiny and in the corner somewhere on another. Have to admit I really like Jeff's straw man proposal! (As long as it doesn't infringe anyone's trademark or whatever, of course! Sigh!)
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    I'm all for it as long as it's small enough to be used in a corner of the windshield without interfering with vision. Those of us with verts like to put them on the windshield because often that's the only window showing!
    +1, also the classic cars have a little less window space in the side windows I think.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

I wasnt saying replace the original decal, was saying this as a additional decal. Several of us have been discusiing decals for rear of our cars. This decal is ment to be and additional decal for our quarter windows or rear of car. I wanted to see what everyone thougt of design.

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post

I like the current decal with the state of NH in the "background". Also having two different decals can be "confusing". Your idea is nice, but I'll hold on to the current one. My two cents
    2012 Mustang Base V6 Coupe, 6 spd Automatic, 3.31 Rear Axle, Kona Blue

I like the Orginal decal just call me old fart but it is the clubs logo and having another I Don't know Just my thoughts

I'd like to see the slogan FORD is using and was on the T-shirts they gave out in Carlisle.
    "Don't Even Try To Keep Up!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    I like the Orginal decal just call me old fart but it is the clubs logo and having another I Don't know Just my thoughts
    With you Dennis!
    2012 Mustang Base V6 Coupe, 6 spd Automatic, 3.31 Rear Axle, Kona Blue

+ Reply to Thread