+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vaccine!!!

Signed up, waiting on apt

Have an appt 2/2/21, wife the next day. Assuming they don't run out, of course...
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

My re-apply finally got my notice to get shot. 3rd week March...
    Once vaccine done, my brother in-law & I good to go to Carlise.... We already have room booked!!

I don't know if any of you belong to NH Muscle Cars too, but, they've already started planning some shows. The first show is in May at Deerfield Fair. Check out their website.

Nice guys but the most horrible judging of cars known to date !! I will not attend any of there shows anymore. I have witnessed on to many occasions them not looking (judging) at cars at all and not paying attention to details on vehicles, etc. etc. So many people have told me they have the same opinion as mine. The last show I attended of theirs they gave a "Best engine Bay" trophy to a guy that never had his hood open at all !
    That was the final straw for me. Not to take anything away from them from last years Covid issue with shows but the turnout for their shows last your was insane since they were the only game in town. Hopefully there will be other places to go to shows.

Jimmy, I haven't been to any of their shows, but I have heard much the same as what you said. I won't bother to attend their shows and encourage that kind of judging. Same reason I bailed on the Clocktower shows after "wingman" won his class ahead of some very nice cars!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread