+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crap show - Target cruise night

Crap show - Target cruise night

Last Friday night, my wife wanted to head to Texas Roadhouse in Nashua to eat.
    I said sure and we went.
    On the way, I remembered that there was a cruise night there and was sort of excited a bit to see some cars.
    We arrived and put our name in at TR and as usual had about a 15-20 minute wait.

I then walked over to see the cars with my mask on and was completely shocked to see almost NOONE wearing a mask.
    Plus, NOONE was following social distancing guidelines.

I turned around and went back to wait outside of TR until my table was ready outside.

I couldn't believe my eyes. A group that I thought were respectful of one another, turns out that my assumption was dead wrong.

What a joke. No wonder why the US is a joke in the world today.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Last Friday night, my wife wanted to head to Texas Roadhouse in Nashua to eat.
    I said sure and we went.
    On the way, I remembered that there was a cruise night there and was sort of excited a bit to see some cars.
    We arrived and put our name in at TR and as usual had about a 15-20 minute wait.

I then walked over to see the cars with my mask on and was completely shocked to see almost NOONE wearing a mask.
    Plus, NOONE was following social distancing guidelines.

I turned around and went back to wait outside of TR until my table was ready outside.

I couldn't believe my eyes. A group that I thought were respectful of one another, turns out that my assumption was dead wrong.

What a joke. No wonder why the US is a joke in the world today.
    Same thing at Candia they have over 100 cars every week no Masks no social distancing> And what gets me it's run by the Fire Chief of Candia. Just a big Shit Show

You sure Trump wasn't running those shows!!!!
    "Corvid almost all gone!!!" he thinks

If your going to attend a show, wear a mask ! Who know who has it so have fun but wear a fkn mask. I get a kick and don't feel bad for people who think its a joke or a hoax even, and then get sick. And then you have the ding bat of the nation saying such dumb statements. "Kids are immune" is the latest.

If your going to Texas road house for "food", why not go across the street to willy Jewell's. So much better BBQ!! Not saying the best, but SO much better than the Crap House.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    If your going to Texas road house for "food", why not go across the street to willy Jewell's. So much better BBQ!! Not saying the best, but SO much better than the Crap House.
    Been there..... its ok. We prefer TR.
    SVT COBRA

+ Reply to Thread