+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The New Bronco

The New Bronco

Anybody have any thoughts on the New Bronco?
    SVT COBRA

Hope it's better than the original. Had one for a short time right after college. Nothing but trouble. Engine liked to overheat, front brakes would lock up and not release, etc, etc. Finally got rid of it when the right front brake (only) locked up and wouldn't release and I ended up hitting a concrete bridge abutment (at low speed luckily). Original was a POS in my book.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Hope it's better than the original. Had one for a short time right after college. Nothing but trouble. Engine liked to overheat, front brakes would lock up and not release, etc, etc. Finally got rid of it when the right front brake (only) locked up and wouldn't release and I ended up hitting a concrete bridge abutment (at low speed luckily). Original was a POS in my book.
    Bruce did you own it from new?
    If you bought used, back then most anything over 60k miles needed an overhaul, to be fair.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/buyi...Bnb4R5#image=1

I like looks of the 2 door, Sport. Engine is same EcoBoost as F150..
    I also like Ford got Goodyear to minimize "Wrangler" name to just one side of tire..

Well, it was "used" in a sense. The first owner bought it, drove it less than 1K miles and died of a heart attack. It had about 1200 miles on it when I got it. "Used", yes, but not really.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

My dealers are getting all types of orders since the announcement, $100 deposit, pick your dealer you want to work with, all set. Some very cool 1st edition ones that dealers bought, Sasquatch package is cool, 2 loaner ones available to drive at every dealer. 100 k built for first go around and 150 K available for last builds. They will sell every one of them

NEW Bronco

I looked at them. Not impressed, of course I don't go off roading. Kinda look like a Range Rover

+ Reply to Thread