+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: August 12 -- All Ford and Mustang Show, Bethlehem, NH

Administrator

Sunday show

Hi everyone, yes the show is all , I was told in the begining it was all ford, they must have decided that wouldnt be enough , I figured once we get to exit 23 we will stop so they older folks could pee and get a cofee ,and then continue up, it should be an awesome ride, see you tomorrow at the hooksett rest area!

Any idea if food and drink will be available? Or should I pack a cooler?
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Do I need to bring my PORTA POTTY you know I am Old Oh never mind I'LL just pack some extra Depends
    Last edited by Dennis O'Shea; 08-11-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Weather's looking kind of iffy for tomorrow. Weather.com says 30% chance of rain all day down here, and a bit better up north.
    But it sounds like there will be rain on the drive up.....

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Weather's looking kind of iffy for tomorrow. Weather.com says 30% chance of rain all day down here, and a bit better up north.
    But it sounds like there will be rain on the drive up.....
    if I can drive through yesterdays mess, then you can drive in a little drizzle!!
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

What a day!! There were about 6-7 cars that drove up together and a few more people came in later. The first crew was lucky enough not to hit much if any rain heading up. Once we passed Cannon MT the sun started coming out and it was an awsome day!!
    I am still in shock because there were so many great cars in my class, but some how I tied of first with Mark ('67 figher Fighter fastback). I think that the humidity was getting to the judges to put me in a tie with that car!!!!!!! If I recall Brian L and Bert Brown also got awards. To be honest, I was still in shock that I was holding an award that I might have missed a couple.
    Then on the way home, Jen decided to head down through Crawford Notch toward Conway to head back to the lake. What a nice 2 hour drive!!! We did a few back roads to miss the traffic around the outlets. I think that there might be a fall cruise in the making with that route!!!!!!!!!
    Mark this one on the calender for next year, the view from the field was amazing, straight shot to Mt Washington. You could see all the towers and buildings on the top until the lower clouds came rolling in.
    Thanks for the White Mt Cruisers for putting on a great event, and thanks for everyone in the club that went to make a great day.
    Growing older but not UP

I was PO'd that I didn't/couldnt make this. It was raining very hard down in So. NH all morning. It figures that the day turned out like it did. The sun came out around 1:30 here and the rest of the day was nice. Oh well. My loss.
    Glad everyone had a good time. I heard there were close to 60 cars there.
    SVT COBRA

There were at least 50 cars there - 26 of which were Mustangs. From a '65 convertible to a 2011 Shelby GT350. Favorite non-Mustang for me was the '69 Big Bad Orange AMX - one of 2 two seater AMXs at the show.

Should have stuck around, Chachee. Scott - the guy with the Carousel Red '68 GTO Judge tribute - gave us a bit of a show when he left. Sounds like you still managed to have fun, though.

I can't wait to see the pics and video from the drive up. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to do a cruise like that again.

So I know this is a little late, but here are some pics of the show and the drive up. Unfortunately I was third in line so the moving pics are of Rick and Brian and we didn't get anyone behind us because for one of the first times EVER, I had the top up!!!!
    IMG_1292.JPGIMG_1293.JPGIMG_1294.JPGIMG_1295.JPGIMG_1296.JPGIMG_1297.JPGIMG_1298.JPGIMG_1299.JPGIMG_1300.JPGIMG_1301.JPGIMG_1302.JPG

These are us going through the Notch
    IMG_1288.JPGIMG_1289.JPGIMG_1290.JPG
    Growing older but not UP

+ Reply to Thread