+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ed Day and other events !!??

Ed Day and other events !!??

So I hear through the grapevine that Ed Day was last week ???? Seriously, I did not see anywhere posted that it was last week. Is it me ? I always attend and cook but never heard about it. The club has got to have a better way to stay in touch with members who are NOT on facebook, I know and look at the NHMC public facebook all the time. How about a broadcast email about an upcoming event, text, or one of the other million ways we can communicate these days? Just don't want to hear about an upcoming event AFTER it happened.

Ed had posted here awhile back his show maybe combined with another "summer show" later this summer.
    He did post that a few months back.
    In part because Track is closed..

Yes, the Ed Day info was posted here a while back, and it hasn't happened (yet?)

But I do have to agree with Jimmy. Club communication has suffered horribly since everything went to FB and this forum was pretty much abandoned. While I choose not to be on FB and have to take responsibility for my choice, I even hear many FB folks bemoaning the lack of communication these days. For most, it's just too difficult to get anything posted to FB. There's none of the discussion and joking around that we used to have here on the forum. No info on projects people are doing, none of the fun stuff we used to have. Speaking for myself, I really miss all of that. The club seems like a shell of what it once was since the move to FB, and I check the FB page as regularly as I check here as the moderator.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Face Book

I hgave to agree with what is everyone is saying. I'm not on FB either, but, I do check to public page to keep up with events that are coming up, and, there hasn't been anything new for quite a while. I know the club used to send out emails to everyone, but, since everything went to FB, that's stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Ed had posted here awhile back his show maybe combined with another "summer show" later this summer.
    He did post that a few months back.
    In part because Track is closed..
    I did see that but Todd told me Ed Day was last week. Is he just messing with me or did Ed Day go on ? TODD if your out there, raise your no heat, red Mustangs little weary head and tell me the truth !! LOL . Good joke if you were kidding, but paybacks it a bitch. Haha

Ed has told me a few times New England Dragway is closed.
    Ed's race car is sitting in his enclosed trailer in my yard and hasn't moved. No race day near terms...

Ed's silence on this one is deafening.
    SVT COBRA

My Candia connection has reported that there has been some late breaking news on ED Day 2020.

New date is on Labor day weekend. Car show and racing only..... no food will be served.
    SVT COBRA

+ Reply to Thread