+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Corona Virus

Yes, Dennis; I hope you all can stay healthy and come out the other side in great shape.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Hope all is well Dennis !!!

Almost 3 months since this thread has been updated ... Dennis, hope you and your family is well. Hope ALL you reading are well.
    Lisa and I have been OK,
    The numbers are spiking again, and all our president wants to do is to slow down the testing so his numbers look good.
    Yeah, that should stop the deaths and infections. Just don't test for it. Works great for women, if they don't get pregnancy tests then they won't get pregnant, right?
    Moron.

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

ditto ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Works great for women, if they don't get pregnancy tests then they won't get pregnant, right?
    Moron.
    Were you listening to Jen and I this weekend? This is exactly what we were saying!!! I yelled at her for taking the test, if she didn't I'd have a sailboat and not a kid!!!
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

For me finally some good news they are opening the nursing home were my mother at for visitation Lot's of restrictions.
    Can't wait haven't seen her for almost four months .

Great news Dennis ! My mom is in California in a nursing home and waiting to be transferred to a permeant home, but because of the virus isn't going anywhere. Glad you can see her, all I can do is call

Good to hear Dennis, hope she's well.

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    Were you listening to Jen and I this weekend? This is exactly what we were saying!!! I yelled at her for taking the test, if she didn't I'd have a sailboat and not a kid!!!
    Lol ...

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Nursing Home

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Great news Dennis ! My mom is in California in a nursing home and waiting to be transferred to a permeant home, but because of the virus isn't going anywhere. Glad you can see her, all I can do is call
    Dennis, Great to hear. My wife was able to see her mother last weekend, 96 years old. Hope your mother is doing well as well as everyone else's parents that have been affected by this.

Corona

Sometimes just hearing your voice helps bring their spirits up. That's what counts. However, when my wife went my mother in law was actually mad because she hadn't been there for 4 months. Really doesn't understand what's going but it helped my wife, too

+ Reply to Thread