+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Corona Virus

I almost fell out of my chair...... it took 5 months, but it seems like out fearless leader has finally recognized that we have a issue in this country?

Brighter days ahead with him on the trail!! He's gonna fix it.
    He'll eliminate it like noone else has every eliminated a virus from the Face of the Earth. We're saved.
    Thanks DT
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    I almost fell out of my chair...... it took 5 months, but it seems like out fearless leader has finally recognized that we have a issue in this country?

Brighter days ahead with him on the trail!! He's gonna fix it.
    He'll eliminate it like noone else has every eliminated a virus from the Face of the Earth. We're saved.
    Thanks DT
    Yeah, it's amazing what can happen when it finally dawns on our fearless leader that he is behind in the polls by double digits, isn't it?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/22/polit...rus/index.html
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 07-22-2020 at 08:58 AM.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Great business man, horrible leader! A complete turnaround from what was said just days/weeks ago. To bad he didn't say all the right things and listen to DOCTORS back then and he wouldn't be loosing at the upcoming election. Try ingesting some Lysol and tell me how that works out for you !!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Great business man, horrible leader! A complete turnaround from what was said just days/weeks ago. To bad he didn't say all the right things and listen to DOCTORS back then and he wouldn't be loosing at the upcoming election. Try ingesting some Lysol and tell me how that works out for you !!
    Great businessman? What?
    He's a clown....
    SVT COBRA

I guess I meant, he has done a good job with the economy and small business's on the coat heels of Obama, other than that,YIKES !!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    I guess I meant, he has done a good job with the economy and small business's on the coat heels of Obama, other than that,YIKES !!
    I think you mean Coat tails.....

All these politicians do the same thing..... take credit or blame someone else. Its a perfect situation to be in.
    SVT COBRA

HaHa typo, my bad !!

+ Reply to Thread