+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Car Shows

Jibber has been MISSING off forum because, maybe someone stole his ky bd & mouse. Now he's got new ones, watch out.
    Last year I went to several local car shows, the Bud show, helped judge, didn't see at Mann's Orchard ever. A few local charity ones.
    I hate the club Sat night location. So not going. Ed Day of late to cold & wet!!!
    Many not worth my 1/4 tank of gas it'll use..
    I haven't see you at any in 5 yrs..

Gotta agree about the current cruise night location. I only went twice last year. Best part was the drive there. I like the folks that go but it gets boring when it's mostly the same cars, same folks every week. When it was at Londonderry Home Depot we got tons more cars and different cars. We got lots of Mass cars, too. It was worth going as often as I could make it. Can't believe we gave that up over them not being willing to store the sound system. Sound systems are cheap and tiny these days - just replace it with something that can fit in a Mustang back seat.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Good suggestion Bruce. Not even sure if we could get that spot back now. Have you ever looked into it?
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Good suggestion Bruce. Not even sure if we could get that spot back now. Have you ever looked into it?
    No, I mentioned it to a few of the club officers/powers and no one seemed interested. Probably a moot point right now anyway - I don't think we'll be doing a lot of cruise gatherings this season.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Our current location is not that bad. Nice parking lot. Food. Coffee all the things you need.
    I agree, that we should be closer to the MA border..... but maybe it's the fact it's on Saturday night?

People who just went to a car show all day are probably NOT going to want to head to a cruise night...
    SVT COBRA

Same ten go to Hooksett location. Other than sub shop, not much else. plus the drive.

In Londonderry, it had a good crowd, even cars from other clubs. A 99 restaurant, Dunkin, shops across street. Many folks from MA. closer to more club members.

I even suggested the Walmart lot on rte 28 in Salem. Right in view of a ton of traffic, away from the store cars. And close to MA folks.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Ed Day of late to cold & wet!!!
    Last year was 110 out!!!!
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    Last year was 110 out!!!!
    I remember all to well. Everyone was jumping in my truck to cool off

Cruise Nights

I went to a lot of the cruise nights last year, and, I have to agree I was disappointed in the number of cars that showed up. I think a lot of it was the time. Ending at 7 is a little early especially if you're driving any distance. I noticed not as many people walking around either like in the past. Going to the Tap House after was a plus.

Carlisle Ford National just announced being delayed til July 31....
    Hmmm family vacation then..

+ Reply to Thread