+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is going on?

What is going on?

How many "spiders", "robots" and other crap is going on with the forum?
    Some of the stats are mind blowing.
    Like, "most visitors on the site was 920 on 1-20-20 at 3am?" (I think that's what I remember seeing)
    Who the hell are all of these "people"?

Please educate me Bruce.
    SVT COBRA

Dunno. I'm only the moderator, not the administrator. I don't have access to that stuff.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Thanks Bruce.

Maybe Rick knows. ��
    SVT COBRA

There have been a lot of accounts created only for spam purposes lately. Maybe that has something to do with it.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread