+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2020 gt500

2020 gt500

Since you guys never invite me to anything anymore, I haven't had the chance to check in with you on your GT500 thoughts.

Any feedback? Personal thoughts?
    SVT COBRA

Hasn't been anything to invite you to as far as I know except the breakfasts. Maybe I'm not getting invited either.

I think the new electric Mustang (the real one, not that stupid SUV thing) will leave it in the dust. Only question is what the range of the electric one will be.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

2020 Mustang GT 500

I have a couple of thoughts about it. 1) It really looks great. 2) Looks like it's going to go like heck and 3) Wishful thinking, I can't afford one especially with the dealer markup. I can dream

They lost me with only two pedals !!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    They lost me with only two pedals !!
    That car will lose you in a couple of seconds with some mild mods. Haha
    SVT COBRA

I'll look forward to maybe seeing them in Carlisle this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    That car will lose you in a couple of seconds with some mild mods. Haha
    I've got at least 100 hp over the new one and way more torque but would be a fun side by side run !!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    I've got at least 100 hp over the new one and way more torque but would be a fun side by side run !!
    I don't know about that Brother. A 2020 with the amount of MODS that you've done to your car, will rip you a new one.
    It's ok though.
    You have to remember that your car is already 6+ years old. That's ancient stuff.

Now, if you want to talk about the Terminator vs. The 2020..... that's a whole different ball game.
    Its easy.....Terminator wins.
    SVT COBRA

SO my car is 26 and counting. Time to start adding Geritol with the Techron!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    I don't know about that Brother. A 2020 with the amount of MODS that you've done to your car, will rip you a new one.
    It's ok though.
    You have to remember that your car is already 6+ years old. That's ancient stuff.

Now, if you want to talk about the Terminator vs. The 2020..... that's a whole different ball game.
    Its easy.....Terminator wins.
    Well a 2020 with the mods I have done would be sick, but that wasn't the question, and I have 3 pedals, hehe

+ Reply to Thread