+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter MODs?

Winter MODs?

Post up your winter MODS!

Bruce will probably need 4 posts to accurately list them all..... And that's a lite year for him. Haha

I'm adding a Baer Big Brake kit to the car this year and a couple of other small goodies.
    SVT COBRA

Sorry, Jibber! My car is pretty much done. Mostly working on other people's cars now. All I did this winter was put the car cover on the old Stealth Fighter. I do have a couple of very minor, non-essential electrical repairs to do when it's a bit warmer in the garage. Oh, yeah. Gotta put some air in one of the tires on my winter wheels, too.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

My Shelby got a new Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley, ported and polished the blower and finished porting and polishing even more of the blower elbow, NGK plugs, Metco upper control arm, Shelby rear strut tower brace, rear seat delete, ready to go !! Should put me around 860 hp

Nice. How many miles did you drive it last year?

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    My Shelby got a new Metco Auxiliary Idler Pulley, ported and polished the blower and finished porting and polishing even more of the blower elbow, NGK plugs, Metco upper control arm, Shelby rear strut tower brace, rear seat delete, ready to go !! Should put me around 860 hp
    SVT COBRA

About 2500 miles, less than 600 on my 07

Yeah, Metco stuff is really nice. I got a few things from them but they don't have a lot for a 94.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Nice. Is that 860 rwhp?? Or estimated at the crank?

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Still waiting to do the major thing needed to be done on the wife's Shelby, a new clutch.
    McLeod RXT waiting to be installed, can't wait to get it done.

On my car, I was just about to start my painted-caliper project and noticed that my front brake pads are down to 1mm, so that project got put on hold and had to order new front brake pads and rotors.

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Nice. Is that 860 rwhp?? Or estimated at the crank?
    At the crank, probably a little high in my estimate. My guess would be I'm at 725 at the wheels,, 750 or so TQ, need to see Pete ! One way or the other it frekn rips, wow is it fast ! Took it out for a couple runs and it is beyond exhilarating
    Time for some sticky Mickeys

+ Reply to Thread