+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facebook public

Facebook public

Anybody know what happened to Facebook. I go on to check what's happening and there's nothing there in either the Public Group or regular Facebook. The only thing I see is Mercury Capri. With Elm St coming up on Labor Day is still meet at Dunkins at 6 AM? I'm planning on going. Hope the car starts this time. Very embarrassing.

Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

You mean this?:

‎Rick Lacourse‎

to

New Hampshire Mustang Club
    August 18 at 8:13 PM ·

Hello all,
    Another event we have supported for a long time is Cruising downtown, Manchester NH, August 31st, we have once again been tagged to help, we will need people to help with parking for a couple of hours, we will meet at the dunkin donuts south of the SNHU center on Elm ST. At 6.30 am, you can register after we are all setup, so no preregistration is necessary,
    Please let me know who is coming to help asap,
    We will once again have all of Hanover st, if you cant make it early to help you can still come park with us,
    Hope to see you there!

Someone years ago made a similar FB account that isn't our club, the one with the Capri is that site.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Face book

Yea, thanks, that link helped. Not sure what's going on but when I go thru Google Chrome I come to facebook but not the club's. Planning on being at the Manchester cruise next week. Going to say that the Mustang will start this year.

I'll be there as well...

+ Reply to Thread