+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amesbury Car Show Preferred Parking

Cool Amesbury Car Show Preferred Parking

The Downtown Amesbury Car Show is coming up on Sunday June 30th with a rain date of July 7th. We have tripled our first year Show Car count with 340 vehicles on the streets last year. The form attached is for our preferred parking area in the immediate downtown area. The form must be mailed! Not dropped off. This is obviously a voluntary signup and those not parking in this area will be placed in the next available spot. We only have 40 spots available so if you don’t get a confirmation postcard you will be prepaid, with your name at the front gate.

Looking forward to another great show this year with proceeds going to the Amesbury Carriage Museum.

Look for our upcoming email regarding Skip’s! This Saturday is opening day 4PM-8PM.

Happy Motoring
    Wes Pettengill

Passing along my email from Wes, Same guy that runs SKIP'S Mega cruz

Amesbury car show

Have you been before or anyone been there? First time I've heard of it, and who is the 40 spaces for. Thanks for passing it along

I have been invited to one.
    Because I've won Best of Show at Skip's Mega cruz, Wes gave me personal invite. That's how I'm on his email list for future stuff.
    Good show, in a diff area, and in past he picks the "better cars" to get entered. Not sure if all his shows like that. Also good food around.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    The Downtown Amesbury Car Show is coming up on Sunday June 30th with a rain date of July 7th. We have tripled our first year Show Car count with 340 vehicles on the streets last year. The form attached is for our preferred parking area in the immediate downtown area. The form must be mailed! Not dropped off. This is obviously a voluntary signup and those not parking in this area will be placed in the next available spot. We only have 40 spots available so if you don’t get a confirmation postcard you will be prepaid, with your name at the front gate.

Looking forward to another great show this year with proceeds going to the Amesbury Carriage Museum.

Look for our upcoming email regarding Skip’s! This Saturday is opening day 4PM-8PM.

Happy Motoring
    Wes Pettengill

Passing along my email from Wes, Same guy that runs SKIP'S Mega cruz
    Don't see any form ?

Few others from another email from WES:
    Skip's Cruise night - Merrimac Ma
    Tomorrow, Saturday May 18th, 4-8pm
    Several years ago we also had a rainy Spring, followed by a beautiful opening day for Skip's. The result...427 show cars. Cabin fever. This is going to be BIG.

Haley's Cruise Night - Newburyport Ma
    Tuesday May 28th, 5-8pm
    Haley's is under new ownership and we thank them for continuing
    the tradition. Great new menu!

Lena's Seafood - Salisbury
    An all new Cruise night for the 2019 Season. Tuesday June 4th 5-8pm. Lots to do on the property. Very excited about this one! We will have more to say on Lena's in a later email.

Aroma Joe's - Salisbury
    Friday June 14th, 5-8pm
    Held at the Crossroads Plaza Rte 110. GPS to 1 Merrill St. Salisbury, Ma.
    Restaurants in the Mall.

Downtown Amesbury Car Show
    Sunday June 30th, 9am-3pm
    Enter via Elm St. 340 show cars last year. 1989 and earlier show vehicles.
    Music, Trophies, Cash Raffle. No pre-registration.

Cruisin' the 50s - Downtown Newburyport
    Thursday August 15th, 5- 8pm
    Invitation only. Looking for a few great cars that we don't have.

Many of the above Cruise nights have a full schedule for 2019. Look for these flyers at Skip's Saturday. Available at the Raffle tent.

On a personal note... I have been privileged to host and in some cases, head up several Car Shows over the past 30 years. I thank you for your support and look forward to this full schedule above, for 2019.

Best Regards,
    Wes Pettengill

Thanks for the link but show is for 1989 and older so I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Thanks for the link but show is for 1989 and older so I'm out
    My car is officially an antique in NH now, but it's too new for the show??? LOL!!!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Amesbury

Well, I'm not concourse material, so, I'll stick to the regular cruises.. LOL

+ Reply to Thread