+ Reply to Thread

Thread: our annual meeting

our annual meeting

Per Rick via The Book of Face:

Hello all,

Don't forget our annual club pizza meeting this Sunday at 200 frontage rd, Manchester NH, (Prestige Autobody),

Also note we are changing the way the dues are handled, we used to have everyone's dues due on different dates, their personal anniversary, this makes it harder to keep track of at times,
    this is the way it's been done since the club's inception, most may have noticed we haven't sent out renewals in awhile, we were trying to cycle thru, kind of a reset,
    we are changing it so everyone's due date will be the same date, you will always know when the due date is, new due date will be March 31st, annually,
    this will get us thru the holidays every year, won't have to deal with it at Christmas and new years times, and that's the beginning of spring and car season Is right behind,
    this is something we have been working on but we had some personal and family setbacks since the latter part of last year and the last few months, but we are back on track!

This is our 31st year let's make it a good one,
    It's alive... it's ALIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks, You beat me to posting DUES Due update.
    It was me that spoke and prompted Rick to put up reminders as many of us not sure of how being handled this year I offered to do laminating of membership cards if he wants to go that route...

I bring my dues to the pizza meeting every year, easiest thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    I bring my dues to the pizza meeting every year, easiest thing to do
    That's what I do as well. Good plan.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I've asked but wonder does club still issue out club membership cards like old days...

+ Reply to Thread