+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NH Mustang Club on Internet

NH Mustang Club on Internet

Has anyone searched the NH Mustang Club on the internet lately? All that comes up with Calendar of events that's in the Classic Car Community. Everything else is Mustang Car Club of New England and Mustang Club of America. Did we change our name?

Rick L had a posting on FB for awhile on this:

Rick Lacourse
    January 20
    Hello all,
    There has been a recent CLUB, created on Facebook, New Hampshire Muscle Car club, i think it is a good idea, nothing wrong with another club In the area, more stuff to do, I know that alot of members have added to his page which is great, the issue is that he is calling it the NHMC, his first event is a get together which is being called a NHMC event, I have contacted by members that were confused, IT is not affiliated with the New Hampshire Mustang Club, I have reached out and suggested they use NHMCC, so keep an eye to which event is which,
    Thank you
    Rick Lacourse NHMC president.

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Has anyone searched the NH Mustang Club on the internet lately? All that comes up with Calendar of events that's in the Classic Car Community. Everything else is Mustang Car Club of New England and Mustang Club of America. Did we change our name?
    I belong to the MCCNE based out of RI and also a MCA member as well that you spoke of but the NHMC has the same name but different club, annoying !

Nhmc

I remember Rick posting something on FB about the new club, but, I guess my question is why is our club no longer showing up on a search. Anyone know if maybe it was taken down until the names got straightened out?

I know the other name is the NH Muscle Car Club and a couple of members have gone over to that club.

We can ask Rick at Pizza meeting, March 3rd

+ Reply to Thread