+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me and the Shelby heading to WOW

Me and the Shelby heading to WOW

I applied for this years World of Wheels in Boston with my Shelby and received confirmation that I was accepted ! The club is not participating this year so I guess I'll be representing NH. Although my 2007 has been there 4 times, I decided to give the Shelby a shot, should be fun as usual. I have done a fair amount of mods to it over the winter, adding to what's already been done so should be interesting. Haven't seen a GT500 there before either so we'll see how it goes. Be there March 22-24 if anybody interested and coming and saying hi !
    IMG_2589.jpg

Good Luck!

Nice Jimmy! I'd be interested in hearing what mods you've done if you have time to post. Good luck at WOW!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Congrats and have fun Jimmy.
    Having been in show at old location a couple times, (I liked better) it is fun to be in show..

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Nice Jimmy! I'd be interested in hearing what mods you've done if you have time to post. Good luck at WOW!
    I don't want to give any hints as to what's been done just in case there are some people "looking for ideas" if you know what I mean. I did do some of this and a little bit of that if that helps. LOL !!

Congrats! Hope that Lisa and I can come down at some point and check it out along with all the other cool stuff there.

As far as other GT500's there, we had Lisa's '08 there in '16, I detailed it, it was CLEAN ... she won second in her class

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Congrats! Hope that Lisa and I can come down at some point and check it out along with all the other cool stuff there.

As far as other GT500's there, we had Lisa's '08 there in '16, I detailed it, it was CLEAN ... she won second in her class

I guess I meant newer model GT500's

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    I guess I meant newer model GT500's
    Haha, kinda what I thought.

Looking forward to seeing your car there!

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

+ Reply to Thread