+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club Christmas Party

Club Christmas Party

details for members?
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 11-26-2018 at 11:24 PM.

From Rick on FB:

"Hello everyone,
    Dec 7th, is the annual christmas party starts at 6pm, at the puritan back room, this is for paid members only, please RSVP by nov. 21st, cost is $20 each, the club pays the remainder,

This is an excellent time, great to catch up after we put our cars away,
    Either message me, or post here, emails also ok,
    There will be a yankee swap limit $25 please, and toys for tots drive,
    Thank you and happy holidays,"
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Thanks, now we see the RSVP date,,,

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Thanks, now we see the RSVP date,,,
    Yeah...
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

There's got to be a better way to get info to us non social media dudes ….. Best way I find out any club info is to hop on to the clubs facebook page, don't need and can't comment but you can see what others are doing (comments etc) to keep up with what is going on. Don't know where we lost just calling each other but that's the way it is. Its kinda "anti social" social media, if that makes any sense? Well anyway I texted Rick and will be going.

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    There's got to be a better way to get info to us non social media dudes ….. Best way I find out any club info is to hop on to the clubs facebook page, don't need and can't comment but you can see what others are doing (comments etc) to keep up with what is going on. Don't know where we lost just calling each other but that's the way it is. Its kinda "anti social" social media, if that makes any sense? Well anyway I texted Rick and will be going.
    One way is to start club news letter back up. BUT, with all the above mentioned, don't see that ever happening. Now "old days" letter was paper, a "new way would be an electronic version".

Not attending this year. See all at Feb Pizza Meeting.

Now if ANY club news spoken of at Xmas party, be nice to get updates posted here!!!!!
    Last edited by 390gtconv; 11-30-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    One way is to start club news letter back up. BUT, with all the above mentioned, don't see that ever happening. Now "old days" letter was paper, a "new way would be an electronic version".

Not attending this year. See all at Feb Pizza Meeting.

Now if ANY club news spoken of at Xmas party, be nice to get updates posted here!!!!!
    Yeah, it would certainly be an emailed newsletter if there ever is one at all again.

I won't be going to party either -- Friday night not good for us. Jay will be there; I'll find out any news from him and post it if he doesn't.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread