+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast

cORK & kEG

The next breakfast is supposed to be at the Cork & Keg in Raymond. Is this right? Looks like a tavern to me, but, hey, I'm ok with a beer in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    The next breakfast is supposed to be at the Cork & Keg in Raymond. Is this right? Looks like a tavern to me, but, hey, I'm ok with a beer in the morning.
    Good question. Just checked the facebook page and it says Bedford on the 8th....

I have heard no update since post #6.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

FYI, wife & I have eaten dinners at Cork & Keg several times. Nice place, decent $$$. Yes they have a small bar but also a dining area.

Now, back to "where is next breakfast"?

Breakfast

Post # 6 says January 19th in Raymond. Anybody know if it’s been changed

January breakfast

Does anyone know if the scheduled breakfast on January 19th in Raymond is still on and the same place that was listed?

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    I have heard no update since post #6.
    Ditto. Nada.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Breaking News

Just posted on Farcebook:

"Next breakfast will be at mo joes in Manchester 8:30 on January 26 hope to see you there will be sending invites shortly"

http://www.eatatmoejoe.com/

Bruce

Cork & Pub

According to the ad for the cork and pub, looks like they're open for brunch on Saturdays and Sundays from 9-2. If anyone is going, enjoy. Unfortunately tax season is starting so my weekends are going away and I wong be ther.

Club breakfast Saturday 3/23 @ 8:30 Northside Grille

Next breakfast is this Saturday at 8:30 at the Northside Grille, 323 Derry Rd in Hudson NH.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread