Copied from Facebook.

More info at the End of this post

Hello all,

It is with a heavy heart i tell you all that the local mustang community has lost an all around good guy and fellow mustang enthusiast,
some of you know that Michael Travers had been suffering with stage 4 cancer, after a long brave battle he passed away Saturday,
His family would love to have as many mustangs as possible at his funeral, which will be saturday at 9.30 am in Methuen Mass.
I would like encourage as many of you to join us and make this happen, more info. to follow,

Our condolences go out to his family,

Mike, or Mustang Mike as he was known, was at alot of our events, dyno days, shows, cruise nights, most of us crossed paths with him,
i knew him for a few years he truly was a mustang enthusiast, and all around good guy, lets do what we can to make it happen,

Thank you

Rick L
NHMC Pres.

Info on the funeral etc:

Michael Travers funeral and wake info, Cataudella, Methuen Mass, wake friday, 4 to 8pm, funeral 9.30 am Saturday,
Saturday will be the mustang procession, those that can go we will meet up at Dairy Queen second street manchester at 8.30am, and ride down together,