+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kanc Cruise

Kanc Cruise

Is the Kanc Cruise still on next Sunday, the 12th? I see there's a Bethlehem show scheduled that day too

As far as I know there has never been a date published for the Kanc cruise. It was left as a TBD at the February pizza meeting and that's the last I've heard about it.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

From Ryan on Facebook:

Updated info our 3 rd annual kanc cruise will be held September 15 with a rain date of sept 16 we will meet at the Hooksett rest area leaving at 9:30 we will stop for lunch as a group along the cruise, this is a great event hope to see you all there. I will post another reminder as it gets closer.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Kanc Cruise

Thanks, and looking over the event schedule, you're right. It's just the way it was on the list. I remember now at the meeting in February Rick saying it was still open. Tough getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Tough getting old.
    YUP! We both know that!!
    Bruce

just a reminder, this is Saturday
    It's alive... it's ALIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Kanc Cruise

The Kanc cruise was great. On the way back, I got passed by Brian on Rt 93. When I got just north of Concord, going around 81, I got pulled over by one of NH's finest. Came over, asked for license and registration, said I was going a little fast and he was just giving me a warning, then started asking how I liked the Mustang, how it drove and that he was thinking of getting one. Let me go with have a nice day keep the speed down. Now, that's a new one for me

+ Reply to Thread