+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worcester Nationals

Worcester Nationals

So seeing I haven't been to too many car shows the last year (for multiple different reasons) and I have never been around July 4th because I'm usually away. I thought this year being that July 4th is a Wed I would head down with a friend of mine.
    I just checked the details and was shocked to see that it is no longer. It will not be occurring this year. Seems like it always happens to me, plan on something and it winds up shutting down. O'well I'll try to make another that I've never been to.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Some come and go. There's a great on e in Putnam CT near my son. Think August. Downtown closed off to just classics. Awesome time.
    http://tri-statecruisers.com/events.php

So I guess it's called summer car or something like that now. It's next weekend only. Same place, different people running it.
    Can't make the weekend, was looking forward to the 4th. Owell will have to just set up the hammock in the back yard instead.
    Growing older but not UP

Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Yup, that's the one.
    Growing older but not UP

+ Reply to Thread