+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night

Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night

The date for the annual cruise night at the Tilton Veterans Home is August 2, 2018.

Free Admission, refreshments available, Doo-Wop music by the Bel Airs. We usually meet up at the Hooksett rest area for a cruise up to Tilton. Post here if interested.

New Hampshire Veterans Home, 139 Winter St, Tilton, New Hampshire 03276
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 06-14-2018 at 12:32 AM.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

thanks Bruce

One of the most humbling and rewarding shows to attend!!!! I hope to make it this year....

Quote Originally Posted by fredfordguy View Post
    One of the most humbling and rewarding shows to attend!!!! I hope to make it this year....
    Absolutely! I have made that show every year since I found out about it. In addition to humbling and rewarding (which is most certainly is!) it's also a huge lot of fun!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

That and the Manchester VA hospital, close by where my wife works. They do a great show for the vets later this summer.

Yup! That's a great one, too, George! I've been to that one both years so far and plan to go again this year. I'll post that one when the date is announced, too!
    Bruce

I'm interested. I'll see about going for sure.

Well, since my wife works there. I'll let folks know..

I am totally IN !!!!!!!
    It's alive... it's ALIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Tilton VA Cruise

What time are you meeting at the rest area on 93. I'm going

+ Reply to Thread