+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Todays the Day

Todays the Day

After a long winter, I am getting the horses out of the barn today ! With my winter mods 99 % done, and only Pete's dyno to do next Monday on the Shelby, a clear day and clear roads, its time for the first ride of the year. Yippee !!!

Be careful out there

They salted Rt. 3 heavily this morning because of the 1/2" of snow we got.
    I don't think it snowed on your side of the Merrimack though.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Heat

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    After a long winter, I am getting the horses out of the barn today ! With my winter mods 99 % done, and only Pete's dyno to do next Monday on the Shelby, a clear day and clear roads, its time for the first ride of the year. Yippee !!!

Now if we can only turn up the heat

Cool Silence

Gee, forum was active for a while there, but, silent lately. Nice weather finally here. 80's today. Time to put the top down.

My 67 is still sitting in my enclosed trailer. No time to get it out. Maybe Sunday...

Question Say what?

What's with this Sunday stuff? First cruise night is Saturday!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Saturday

Looking like Blue car weather.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Quote Originally Posted by KARMAN View Post
    Looking like Blue car weather.
    I know I just don't know which blue on to take out !! LOL

I've driven mine a lot this year. I've probably put more miles on it in the last 2 months than i have in the last 10 years. Feels nice to drive it. Took it to work a couple times, but mostly use it on the weekend if the weather is nice.

IMG_2675.JPG
    Mike

I worked nights for a few years and missed taking my 67 out. Now back on days, nice to drive again. Took to work today, ahhhh

+ Reply to Thread