+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Winter mods

The cupholders do look good and are very practical

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Yes, but the cupholders are so practical
    I agree. Most of my drive's these days are on a nice Sat/Sun AM to the local coffee shop. I got tired of not having anywhere to put the cup of coffee on my ride home. It also meant I could only have some "fun" on the drive to the shop, and had to drive carefully on the way home.

Can't wait to test them out.

I probably should get around to installing my TFS170 heads, custom grind cam, and ported GT40 intake soon as well.
    Mike

More winter interior mods. Decided I wanted a modern touch in the fox. 2006 Pathfinder mirror with homelink, compass, and temp.

Ok, now time to pull the motor and do my TFS-headed 347

IMG_7032.JPG
    Mike

Winter

Mid March and still below freezing and snow. This way it won't be until May before the roads are clear and they can come out of storage

I took mine for a ride after that first noreaster was all rain and washed all the salt/sand off the road. It was a bit of a tease as now we are stuck in winter mode for who knows how long now
    Mike

Red face Winter

LOL see you get teased and now you gotta wait again.

Bob

ED DAY will be on snowmobiles...

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang5L55 View Post
    I took mine for a ride after that first noreaster was all rain and washed all the salt/sand off the road. It was a bit of a tease as now we are stuck in winter mode for who knows how long now
    I'm jealous! I live on "Sahara Street." That rain didn't even wash away half of the crap out there! That's what I get for living on a street with little traffic - the junk just accumulates with nothing to disturb it.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    ED DAY will be on snowmobiles...
    Or maybe snow plow races???
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    I'm jealous! I live on "Sahara Street." That rain didn't even wash away half of the crap out there! That's what I get for living on a street with little traffic - the junk just accumulates with nothing to disturb it.
    We got a pretty good flush from that storm. I wish I took better advantage of it as I only went for a 1-2 mile ride. I figured we were turning the corner. Had I known, I would have went for a longer ride.
    Mike

+ Reply to Thread