Are you guys outside or something ! ? I think your inside and not using your computers, since there hasn't been a post here for a while. So Ill throw my hat in the ring and say hello to everyone out there in Mustang Land ! What have you been doing, mods on your Mustang, hanging out, drinking, eating, family, etc ???? Any winter mods going on to your Mustang? I do have mods going on my Shelby. New hood, adding new Roush side and rear splitters, my supercharger elbow is getting ported and polished, which will match up nice with a new VMP 67 mm throttle body. That should put me at 700 rwtq and 800 plus hp, exhilarating to say the least !! I am also at this moment, wet sanding and buffing the Shelby as well. What a difference it has made in the paint !! Also having the bottom of the car repainted from the stripes down to remove any and all rock chips etc that were there from the previous owner. Also my 2007 is going into the Mustang Grand Nationals that is being held at the Budweiser plant in Merrimac Labor Day weekend, Aug 31/Sept 2. I am beyond excited to be attending with my car!! Limited to 500 Mustangs, some of the best Mustangs from all over the country will be there, so all of you need to attend this awesome event. Not just a car show, this is the Grand Nationals, so it will be judged by MCA National judges so no foolin around here! Also my 07 won top honors in the MCCNE Car Club I belong to so I will be attending an awards banquet in March to get my trophy. Family is great, snowmobiling, working, and trying to stay warm, have also been on my agenda as well. So post up what's been going on with you. Ed day is just around the corner !!