+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OK, Ill be the First

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Speaking of, anyone know when it's going to be held in February?
    LOOK ABOVE last posts

Post Notices

I appreciate that a notice of upcoming events will be posted in the forum, but, what happened to sending an email to members? That's how I found out about the breakfast at the Northside grill in Hudson. I didn't know about Candia, I couldn't have made it, but, it would have been nice to get something by email. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    see many of you at upcoming club Pizza Party in Feb.

Wishing all a good new year
    Congrat's on the Mustang Monthly article George, beautiful car....

Hey all!
    My stang is also in hibernation mode, but stopped by and started her today. No winter mods for me since it is stored. MIGHT be doing some suspension work once the weather warms and the salt goes away..

VROOM ! ! ! ! !
    It's alive... it's ALIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fredfordguy View Post
    Congrat's on the Mustang Monthly article George, beautiful car....
    THANKS!!! It was cool when they said interested in my story, but about year plus to get it all done. Fun writing a story that wasn't boring, and still be factual. It was important for me to include my two sons...

I only bought 5 copies of January 2018 Mustang Monthly. lol

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    LOOK ABOVE last posts
    Feb only couple DAYS AWAY, and I just looked as a "visitor" to club page on FB, NOTHING!!! on events since last October. This was to be the "go to" site....

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Feb only couple DAYS AWAY, and I just looked as a "visitor" to club page on FB, NOTHING!!! on events since last October. This was to be the "go to" site....
    Yes, I notice that even the 2017 Canobie show never made it into the FB calendar. IMHO, the "transition" from the forum to FB is killing communications within NHMC, especially since only a few can post anything. Where is the club I used to belong to? It feels like it's evaporated in many ways since FB. I don't have a "club" feeling any more. Just sayin....
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Perhaps it is not just farcebook

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Yes, I notice that even the 2017 Canobie show never made it into the FB calendar.
    IMHO, the "transition" from the forum to FB is killing communications within NHMC, especially since only a few can post anything.
    Where is the club I used to belong to? It feels like it's evaporated in many ways since FB. I don't have a "club" feeling any more. Just sayin....
    Perhaps it is not just farcebook.
    We used to get e-mails from the communication chairman (J.C.) which told us everything we needed to know.
    I don't believe we have anyone with the time to do this now.
    Even if we didn't get something every month, an e-mail with a current list of events could be very helpful.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    It feels like it's evaporated in many ways since FB.
    Forums in general have eroded due to the rise of FB. I don't really see it as a positive either and generally have tried to minimize my FB usage. I'll take a good forum community over FB groups anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang5L55 View Post
    Forums in general have eroded due to the rise of FB. I don't really see it as a positive either and generally have tried to minimize my FB usage. I'll take a good forum community over FB groups anyday.
    What he said!!!!!!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread