+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: OK, Ill be the First

OK, Ill be the First

Are you guys outside or something ! ? I think your inside and not using your computers, since there hasn't been a post here for a while. So Ill throw my hat in the ring and say hello to everyone out there in Mustang Land ! What have you been doing, mods on your Mustang, hanging out, drinking, eating, family, etc ???? Any winter mods going on to your Mustang? I do have mods going on my Shelby. New hood, adding new Roush side and rear splitters, my supercharger elbow is getting ported and polished, which will match up nice with a new VMP 67 mm throttle body. That should put me at 700 rwtq and 800 plus hp, exhilarating to say the least !! I am also at this moment, wet sanding and buffing the Shelby as well. What a difference it has made in the paint !! Also having the bottom of the car repainted from the stripes down to remove any and all rock chips etc that were there from the previous owner. Also my 2007 is going into the Mustang Grand Nationals that is being held at the Budweiser plant in Merrimac Labor Day weekend, Aug 31/Sept 2. I am beyond excited to be attending with my car!! Limited to 500 Mustangs, some of the best Mustangs from all over the country will be there, so all of you need to attend this awesome event. Not just a car show, this is the Grand Nationals, so it will be judged by MCA National judges so no foolin around here! Also my 07 won top honors in the MCCNE Car Club I belong to so I will be attending an awards banquet in March to get my trophy. Family is great, snowmobiling, working, and trying to stay warm, have also been on my agenda as well. So post up what's been going on with you. Ed day is just around the corner !!

Talking I'll go next

Sounds like you have been busy as usual.

I have been busy working on and around my dad's house.
    Also gettin' the Micro Mini Winnie ready for the summer camping season.

Sounds like you are gettin' ready for the summer Mustang season.

What about the rest of our tiny forum group?
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Not really any Mustang projects this year. My car is pretty much done the way I want it and it's time to enjoy it. I'm getting the wheels refinished after having them for 20 years and that's about it.

For too many moons now I've been working on installing an electric on-demand water heater. The current water heater in our house had a 6 year warranty and it's almost 14 years old now. That's the longest I've ever seen one last, but we're not counting on much more from it. If I had know at the outset all of the time, anguish and frustration it was going to take to do this project I probably wouldn't have started it, but I'm too ornery and stubborn not to finish it now that it's in progress. The heater is actually working as of a couple days ago, but there's still lots of stuff left to do and a couple of very minor drips to deal with.

Other than that it's been holidays and family stuff. I'm looking forward to driving my car this year rather than working on it most of the season like last year, thanks to the star-crossed brake project of last year.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Glad to see the Forum being used again. I've been checking but nothing on for months. Glad to hear you're involved with the Mustang. Mine's, as well as everyone else's is put away for the winter. It's probably warmer than we are sitting in a used car dealer showroom.
    Wish you all a Happy New Year, and, look forward to seeing you when the weather's warm.

Red face Started the convertible Today

I finally dug it out and pulled off the car cover (since it warmed up).
    While I have a really good cover on it, I do not have a battery tender.
    It had been sitting for several weeks of bitter cold (as you know).

It started without the least complaint.
    True it was 55 degrees out

I've seen these cars not start after only 3 days in the summer.
    I don't have room for it, but it sure is a good one with no Mustang parasitic draw.
    Maybe I should be figuring out a place to put it instead of selling it.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Not too much as far as heavy work on the car, replacing the well worn power steering ram and valve assy, and later this spring after it's back on the road gotta remove and re seal the pumpkin on a friends lift rather than the creeper vantage point. Nice to see some folks using the forum. Happy New Year to all...

see many of you at upcoming club Pizza Party in Feb.

Wishing all a good new year

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    see many of you at upcoming club Pizza Party in Feb.

Wishing all a good new year
    When is the party ??

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    When is the party ??
    I haven't heard any mention of it yet. I will add it to the forum calendar when I do.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Pizza Party

Speaking of, anyone know when it's going to be held in February?

+ Reply to Thread