Not really any Mustang projects this year. My car is pretty much done the way I want it and it's time to enjoy it. I'm getting the wheels refinished after having them for 20 years and that's about it.

For too many moons now I've been working on installing an electric on-demand water heater. The current water heater in our house had a 6 year warranty and it's almost 14 years old now. That's the longest I've ever seen one last, but we're not counting on much more from it. If I had know at the outset all of the time, anguish and frustration it was going to take to do this project I probably wouldn't have started it, but I'm too ornery and stubborn not to finish it now that it's in progress. The heater is actually working as of a couple days ago, but there's still lots of stuff left to do and a couple of very minor drips to deal with.

Other than that it's been holidays and family stuff. I'm looking forward to driving my car this year rather than working on it most of the season like last year, thanks to the star-crossed brake project of last year.