+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Formal Info on Cruz Down Town Manchester THIS weekend?

Bruce you can just google the club Facebook page and check on there Will save me a lot of headaches

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    Bruce you can just google the club Facebook page and check on there Will save me a lot of headaches
    Google Link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/180383725385015/events/
    I still have problems with this. It seems as though Farcebook hates non-Farcebook people.
    For instance:
    I if click on anything else but this page, I get the eternal circle of loading.
    Videos and photos are examples
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Why would you click on anything but our page if you don't want Facebook lol

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Wink

Sorry (should be)
    Quote Originally Posted by KARMAN View Post
    Google Link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/180383725385015/events/
    I still have problems with this. It seems as though Farcebook hates non-Farcebook people.
    For instance:
    I if click on anything else ON this page, I get the eternal circle of loading.
    Videos and photos are examples
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Ryan, respectfully, maybe the club should look at making the FB page open to anyone to read instead of requiring people to become FB members and then be allowed in. What's so secret about the FB page that we can't let anyone see it? Anyone has always been able to see the forum -- it's completely public. I don't mind looking on FB for information, I just don't want an FB account. I just don't want to have to fight to maintain my privacy settings and I don't want to put up with all of the junk emails FB sends out each and every day. I don't want people to friend me on FB, I don't want to use this Messenger thing that FB has now and I especially don't want to get an email message every time someone I know has lunch at their favorite restaurant or takes a crap.

Please make sure this is added to the agenda for discussion at the next annual meeting in February.

Thanks,
    Bruce
    Bruce, I understand you don't like FB.....trust me i get it.....But every single one of those issues you point out are settings that can be turned off. You don't have to use the FB messenger app at all and you can turn off all emails. I haven't recieved an email from FB in probably 5 years.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

+ Reply to Thread