+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: club picinic

I'm in for next Sunday 7/29 especially the cheesecake & horseshoes (not in that order). The opening post doesn't ask for a head count, one needed?

Administrator

head count

it would be nice to get some sort of head count by this weekend ,

thanks rick

Tomorrow is looking pretty grim. Is this event rain or shine? Can we fit all of us in the Brown's garage?
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I was wondering the same thing Bruce... It's pouring here right now and the radar is showing rain all day...
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

Picnic is rain or shine!

Just spoke with Rick the Prez. The picnic is rain or shine. They have a few tents and the garage if necessary. I guess it's time to break out the slickers and the topless pony will be otherwise today!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Administrator

picnic

Thanks bruce ,

if anyone has a pop up they can bring that would be awesome,

Thanks everyone rick.

+ Reply to Thread