+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow I am Impressed

Wow I am Impressed

IMG_20160818_155613335.jpgGot a bottle of Nu Finish and a can of Simonize wax On a blue light special at Kmart I think the combo works great.Also they had a sale on bath
    towels buy one get one free and they were Cannon towels. I very pleased with the depth on shine .Love that NU Finish

ROFL Dennis!

Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

There is always one in every club !! Now Dennis, if you spent a little more money and a lot less time with the bottle of NU Finish and upgraded to turtle-wax-jet-black-box-finish-kit.jpg this great new product, your car would not have that "grey" tint to it like it does now. Also, your towel selection needs to change as well.. Bed Bath and Beyond has a Memorial Day sale on towels they say can be used for your CAR or BATHING. Go figure, now you can bathe, wash your car and go to the laundromat all in the same day ! Now if you want to see what a high end detail looks like with some high end products, check out what I use. Adams Premium Car Care products. If you did, your reflections from your paint would look like these pics. You should call me sometime so I can show you how to upgrade your paint to a all new level !! He HE HA Ha .Eli's Challenger 043.jpgrear quater reflection !!.jpgGregs Silverado 005.jpghood reflection !.jpgIMG_2953.JPGIMG_2786.JPGIMG_2842.JPGIMG_2952.JPGIMG_2921.JPGIMG_2938.JPGIMG_2950.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Attachment 3810Got a bottle of Nu Finish and a can of Simonize wax On a blue light special at Kmart I think the combo works great.Also they had a sale on bath
    towels buy one get one free and they were Cannon towels. I very pleased with the depth on shine .Love that NU Finish

I bet ya cant get a reflection that crisp on my car.

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    There is always one in every club !! Now Dennis, if you spent a little more money and a lot less time with the bottle of NU Finish and upgraded to Attachment 3811 this great new product, your car would not have that "grey" tint to it like it does now. Also, your towel selection needs to change as well.. Bed Bath and Beyond has a Memorial Day sale on towels they say can be used for your CAR or BATHING. Go figure, now you can bathe, wash your car and go to the laundromat all in the same day ! Now if you want to see what a high end detail looks like with some high end products, check out what I use. Adams Premium Car Care products. If you did, your reflections from your paint would look like these pics. You should call me sometime so I can show you how to upgrade your paint to a all new level !! He HE HA Ha .Attachment 3812Attachment 3813Attachment 3814Attachment 3815Attachment 3816Attachment 3817Attachment 3818Attachment 3819Attachment 3820Attachment 3821Attachment 3822
    I did notice your Car Had a Pinkish Hue to it I wonder how you got that it's kinda cool looking Not that I would like it but found it interesting I wonder if it's a risidual from your polishing pads As far as the Nufinish less than Twenty minutes I am done But thanks for the observation Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Only you could see pink, although the swirl marks in your black paint did remind me of the days when I had no idea how to detail cars !!LOL, I did snap this spy photo of you detailing your car the other day...post-11289-0-87345100-1452791026.jpg You should have a professional clean and detail your car some day ! post-14655-0-51889400-1484947587_thumb.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    I did notice your Car Had a Pinkish Hue to it I wonder how you got that it's kinda cool looking Not that I would like it but found it interesting I wonder if it's a risidual from your polishing pads As far as the Nufinish less than Twenty minutes I am done But thanks for the observation Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    Last edited by 07 stang gt; 06-01-2017 at 06:50 AM.

Jimmy! Picture #8 - OUCH!!! Certainly needed Dr. Jimmy!

Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread