+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2 White 2 Hot

Hybrid View

2 White 2 Hot

Just been a little busy lately with a couple of beautiful WHITE, yes WHITE (finally no black !!)) stangs from the club that needed a little of my love. George S brought me his 2016 GT350 that he just bought recently and Ryan brought me his Whitmare to have it ready for the summer fun and sun ! Ryans was definitely more work, although the results were the same on both cars. Such a cool contrast in cars from the two different body styles. Here are some pics of both.
    IMG_3817.JPGIMG_3818.JPGIMG_3819.JPGIMG_3820.JPGIMG_3823.JPGIMG_3825.JPGIMG_3827.JPGIMG_3828.JPGIMG_3844.JPGIMG_3839.JPGIMG_3843.JPGIMG_3845.JPGIMG_3846.JPGIMG_3852.JPGIMG_3860.JPGIMG_3854.JPGIMG_3861.JPGIMG_3862.JPGIMG_3855.JPG

So it sounds like you don't want Black Car's its Ok Just got a fresh can of Simoniz wax should be good to go
    Last edited by Dennis O'Shea; 05-14-2017 at 09:02 AM.

That's why I hate to do black cars, they all think Simoniz is the best wax. For black cars I recommend Turtle Wax for a NON swirl like finish !! HA HA !!Dennis I love doing black cars it just seems like everyones got one. It was a welcome break from all the dark colored cars I do. Although white is very hard to work with. The LESS light the better, makes it easier to see the scratches. I will still do your black car when your ready !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    So it sounds like you don't want Black Car's its Ok Just got a fresh can of Simoniz wax should be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    That's why I hate to do black cars, they all think Simoniz is the best wax. For black cars I recommend Turtle Wax for a NON swirl like finish !! HA HA !!Dennis I love doing black cars it just seems like everyones got one. It was a welcome break from all the dark colored cars I do. Although white is very hard to work with. The LESS light the better, makes it easier to see the scratches. I will still do your black car when your ready !!
    I just got back from K-Mart and got a bottle of Nu Finish I should be fine it was the "Blue Light" Special" $3.99

Looks great !!!

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Sure does, Ryan! I wouldn't have thought your car could be improved upon but Jimmy always can!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Thanks for the complement ! Although I love you Ryan, your car was a Night (white) mare, I cant fault him because its how most people bring me their vehicles.You don't really see how bad it is until you pull it under my lights. Again, nothing out of the norm. And its just from bad towels, bad habits, its just what most people do because no one has taught them any different and no real place to go and buy good detailing products that aren't from your local box store. I give everyone a good detailing "how to" when they pick their car up and help you buy good towels and products to keep it perfect. I get it perfect, its my job to teach you how to maintain it so it stays that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Sure does, Ryan! I wouldn't have thought your car could be improved upon but Jimmy always can!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Thanks for the complement ! Although I love you Ryan, your car was a Night (white) mare, I cant fault him because its how most people bring me their vehicles.You don't really see how bad it is until you pull it under my lights. Again, nothing out of the norm. And its just from bad towels, bad habits, its just what most people do because no one has taught them any different and no real place to go and buy good detailing products that aren't from your local box store. I give everyone a good detailing "how to" when they pick their car up and help you buy good towels and products to keep it perfect. I get it perfect, its my job to teach you how to maintain it so it stays that way.
    and this is why we all keep you so busy

Keep up the good work
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Thanks again !! I see a detail in your future !!
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    and this is why we all keep you so busy

Keep up the good work

Yes, yes you do my friend.We'll be in touch shortly
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

+ Reply to Thread