+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: World of Wheels this weekend...April 1, 2017

  1. #1
    Senior Member 390gtconv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chester, NH
    Posts
    1,601

    World of Wheels this weekend...April 1, 2017

    Can't believe another year is here.
    Well good luck to you folks going with your cars. Hoping to see some good pics posted.

    Unfortunately we also have a nor'easter coming Fri/Sat, meaning snow north of Boston.
    Hope it works out. As some of you know, I've had my 67 conv in there, and know what it's like doing this in stormy weather even with my enclosed trailer.

  2. #2
    Senior Member TorchredSVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    1,294
    if you were on facebook you'd konw it was a success and as usual NHMC did a great job, everyone took home and award and NHMC wont a club display award as well.

    Looks like this years event had some great cars. Unfortunately I didn't get to attend, but i saw most of the cars online and it seemed to be real high quality stuff, even two Ring brothers cars
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

  3. #3
    Moderator ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    if you were on facebook you'd konw it was a success and as usual NHMC did a great job, everyone took home and award and NHMC wont a club display award as well.
    And since this is supposed to be the club forum, that information really should be posted here as well.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

  4. #4
    Senior Member 390gtconv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chester, NH
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    if you were on facebook you'd konw it was a success and as usual NHMC did a great job, everyone took home and award and NHMC wont a club display award as well.
    First you gotta spell Know correctly.

    Sorry us professionals here don't share the same FB addiction..

    I'll be sure to post Carlisle Ford National pics here though..

  5. #5
    Senior Member whtmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    737
    Sorry Bruce if I was there I'd throw some pictures up....it's nobody's job to take there personal time and transfer photos to the forum, sorry I post events and such but that's as far as I'm going to take it...

    2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 495 rwp 420rwtq.Dyno queen #s 509 rwp 432rwtq

  6. #6
    Moderator ToplessPony94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    Sorry Bruce if I was there I'd throw some pictures up....it's nobody's job to take there personal time and transfer photos to the forum, sorry I post events and such but that's as far as I'm going to take it...
    Agreed, Ryan. Photos are different, and I'm not trying to start a kerfuffle. But if the club receives an award, it is IMHO reasonable to expect to see that information here, at least in text form. Some of us have no interest in FB. My wife is (reluctantly and minimally) on FB and she receives dozens of stupid useless unwanted emails from FB daily - I (personally) have no interest in participating in that and I do realize that is my own personal choice.

    Cheers!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Agreed, Ryan. Photos are different, and I'm not trying to start a kerfuffle. But if the club receives an award, it is IMHO reasonable to expect to see that information here, at least in text form. Some of us have no interest in FB. My wife is (reluctantly and minimally) on FB and she receives dozens of stupid useless unwanted emails from FB daily - I (personally) have no interest in participating in that and I do realize that is my own personal choice.

    Cheers!

    plus 1 cant stand face book...

  8. #8
    Senior Member TorchredSVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chelmsford, MA
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    First you gotta spell Know correctly.

    Sorry us professionals here don't share the same FB addiction..

    I'll be sure to post Carlisle Ford National pics here though..
    well played, but that's what i get for responding from my phone.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

  9. #9
    Senior Member 390gtconv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chester, NH
    Posts
    1,601
    Yea, I hate "auto correct"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts