+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's show time

Hybrid View

It's show time

FINALLY, after 5 long months its time for some car show activity ! The first show is out in Springfield Ma., Fri. Sat and Sun., at the Big E this weekend called the Frank Maratta Car and Race Show. Then in a couple of weeks in Boston is World of Wheels Ed Day is next month, etc. I've been getting both cars ready for the upcoming season but the 07 is going into this weekends show and then the Boston show. Get your cars ready, springs coming soon ! Oh ya, snowstorm next Tuesday.*%##@* !!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by 07 stang gt; 03-10-2017 at 06:14 AM.

And if you missed it, I did adjust the mustang on the headrest !

Come on spring!!

Some maybe still waiting on Bruce to post updated the clubs minutes/ upcoming events info..

Waiting on date changes.....

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Come on spring!!

Some maybe still waiting on Bruce to post updated the clubs minutes/ upcoming events info..
    If you recall, Ryan asked me to wait. I have not received any new updated information. Not useful to post "outdated dates."
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    If you recall, Ryan asked me to wait. I have not received any new updated information. Not useful to post "outdated dates."
    Bruce he does that just to aggravate you George if your so worried about it call the Prez and ask him where it is

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Bruce he does that just to aggravate you George if your so worried about it call the Prez and ask him where it is
    Been a few weeks now, just asking if new info was in?
    Not like it was yesterday. after all, I was at the meeting. Thinking only one or two dates get updated. Not the whole venue.

No worries, George! I'm just the moderator - Ryan is the VP. He says wait - I wait.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Been a few weeks now, just asking if new info was in?
    Not like it was yesterday. after all, I was at the meeting. Thinking only one or two dates get updated. Not the whole venue.
    So if only one or two dates get changed that could mean everything that was on a Saturday is now on a Sunday And things like Mustang Mania that are on Sunday will be on a Monday
    According to your statement.

+ Reply to Thread