So, I get a call from a friend of mine that I detail for and he says to me " You need to come down at look at the new "Hupp Mobile" I bought. And just like you just thought, I said what the f is a Hupp Mobile. So I took a ride down to look at this car, never seen or heard of one. Has anyone seen or heard of one ? It is a 1932 model, he did say its pretty rare so I did a quick search and apparently it used to have big wooden wheels etc, and then its been turned into a hot rod many years back. Pretty cool car ! So he asked me to detail it for the WOW show in Boston in March, so of course I could not say no! I only did the paint correction portion, he said he wanted to do the rest himself. . The paint was pretty rough as usual from the previous owner he said, I said, BAD TOWELS ETC didn't help either !! Well any way, I did not get very many pics, but here are some of them.
IMG_3693.JPGIMG_3680.JPGIMG_3678.JPGIMG_3682.JPGIMG_3686.JPGIMG_3688.JPGIMG_3690.JPGIMG_3691.JPGIMG_3692.JPGIMG_3689.JPG