+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Winter mods for the Shelby

Winter mods for the Shelby

I thought I would give you an update on what I've been doing to my 13 Shelby over the winter months. For starters, I sent back my radiator cover and CAI to have them redone. Once they were on the car with the other mods, I did not like the look, so he redid them for me. The cobras were completely redone in different colors and the cai had more white flames added to it since a lot of the flames were covered near the filter. Moroso tanks were added, Moroso battery cover and brake reservoir, caps, strut tower caps and bolts, new coil covers, the new JLT 3.0 catch can, etc. I had it at Petes the day before I put it away a while ago so he did the install on the new VMP pulleys and JLT cai, tuned with SCT X4 tuner and dynode it. Still have some suspension stuff and a couple bolt on things here and there to go so I'm getting there. When is spring going to be here !!??
    IMG_3694.JPGIMG_3697.JPGIMG_3695.JPGIMG_3665.JPGIMG_3660.JPGIMG_3662.JPGIMG_3699.JPGIMG_3647.JPGIMG_3576.JPGIMG_3666.JPG

Lotta nice work there...

Thank You !

I was wondering when somebody would fire up the "in the works" thread. We're having the front seats re done as lately it has been like sitting on a granite bench, that's the biggest part, that and getting the rear window stainless straightened and polished after the nightmare of having the rear window removed. It had to go back to the glass guys 3 times because of leaks. Needless to say the trim took the brunt of the failures to seal. Finally it is dry inside. This spring I believe it will make a trip to Pete's dyno for some tweaking. Ok who's next????

Glad to see someone else is as bored as me. I don't want to hear from any of you, "I didn't have the time" ! LOL

Hey fredfordguy, I drove all over creation to find this after I mentioned it to you at the Xmass party. PM me or call me and we'll figure out how I can get it to you.IMG_3706.JPG
    Quote Originally Posted by fredfordguy View Post
    I was wondering when somebody would fire up the "in the works" thread. We're having the front seats re done as lately it has been like sitting on a granite bench, that's the biggest part, that and getting the rear window stainless straightened and polished after the nightmare of having the rear window removed. It had to go back to the glass guys 3 times because of leaks. Needless to say the trim took the brunt of the failures to seal. Finally it is dry inside. This spring I believe it will make a trip to Pete's dyno for some tweaking. Ok who's next????
    Last edited by 07 stang gt; 01-25-2017 at 07:48 AM.

Looks fantastic jimbro!

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Lookin' good, Jimmy! But when have your cars not!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Thanks !! I have to keep up with the big horsepower guys like yourself !

Thanks, I have to keep up with the big horsepower guys like yourself!!
    Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    Looks fantastic jimbro!

+ Reply to Thread