+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shop Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Yea, not everyone is on or wants to be on FaceBook. Only problem is you don't get all the news because they don't publish monthly newsletter either.
    Well NHMC club holds its annual "Pizza Meeting" ~ mid Feb in Manchester, that's when most of up coming years events will be discussed. NEW ideas and members all welcome.
    A message is usually posted both on FB and this forum for that.

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Yea, not everyone is on or wants to be on FaceBook. Only problem is you don't get all the news because they don't publish monthly newsletter either.
    Any event that is posted on Facebook is also posted here. By me thanks....

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    I do all my own work on my 66 & 67 but just hobby for me.
    you haven't touched the 66 in like 10 years, it's just an empty shell that will never exist

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    you haven't touched the 66 in like 10 years, it's just an empty shell that will never exist
    George I never thought I would come to your aid.The statement that was just made is by the guy who has the Phantom Race Car He talks about it and teases everyone with pictures.
    But no one has yet to see it run.So to say that your's has sat for ten year's "Really " Just seem's quite unfair

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    People said I'd never get my 67 GT on the road never mind win top honors at many car shows.
    And I can say I DID MOST OF THE WORK!! Can ED say that? NO!!!
    My 66 vert plan to do when other more important things in life are taken care of. Like buy two newer vehicles last year, help my son out. I already have done most of the sheet metal work on the 66.

Oh and lets no forget I had to oversee the completion of PROJECT FALLEN HERO!

So lots of MY time is helping others.

Ed on the other hand, with a kid in tow, is pretty much done racing IF car ever gets done, BY SOMEONE else. I have just as much fun building the car as driving it! Those that know many '67 will agree I did ok.
    Only major race Ed's car might see is Ed Day and someone else driving it. Then cover it up 'til his son gets older. If Ed doesn't buy half dozen other cars as he goes thru them like toilet paper.

When I retire in few years I'll have two very nice highly restored collectable convertibles. Works for me.
    Ed will have more kids, and only fun he'll have for years is quiet time in the bathroom!!

People said I'd never get my 67 GT on the road never mind win top honors at many car shows.
    And I can say I DID MOST OF THE WORK!! Can ED say that? NO!!!
    My 66 vert plan to do when other more important things in life are taken care of. Like buy two newer vehicles last year, help my son out. I already have done most of the sheet metal work on the 66.

Oh and lets no forget I had to oversee the completion of PROJECT FALLEN HERO!

So lots of MY time is helping others.

Ed on the other hand, with a kid in tow, is pretty much done racing IF car ever gets done, BY SOMEONE else. I have just as much fun building the car as driving it! Those that know many '67 will agree I did ok.
    Only major race Ed's car might see is Ed Day and someone else driving it. Then cover it up 'til his son gets older. If Ed doesn't buy half dozen other cars as he goes thru them like toilet paper.

When I retire in few years I'll have two very nice highly restored collectable convertibles. Works for me.
    Ed will have more kids, and only fun he'll have for years is quiet time in the bathroom!!
    You are now my new Idol

George wins the internet today

I did see his car twice last summer
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    George wins the internet today

I did see his car twice last summer
    Ian, and or you were not where I was. lol.. One being Carlisle Ford Nationals for 3 days.

Ian, and or you were not where I was. lol.. One being Carlisle Ford Nationals for 3 days.
    One of the times was skips or mann's....and you weren't around.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

George Ian was doing what all new father's do Changing diaper's, Feeding,Baby Sitting,Helping Mom out also we have all gone through it

+ Reply to Thread