+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shop Suggestions

Shop Suggestions

Hey everyone.

I'm a newbie to the forum, I recently purchased a 1966 Mustang Coupe driver. Over the past year I decided to upgrade the brakes , suspension and want to do a 5 spd transmission swap.
    I have been in search of a reputable shop skilled in vintage mustangs or resto/pro tour around central New Hampshire, I have a trailer so I can go further if needed.
    Thank you all and I hope to meet some of you at some events this coming year.

Welcome. What color? Any pics?
    As for mech work, you may wanna contact and ask Rick, club president on club FB site. Although he's a mech by trade and very busy, he may offer suggestions. I do all my own work on my 66 & 67 but just hobby for me.
    Keep us update here on how you do.

Thanks 390; I'm the only person on the planet without FB I think.... I will get in touch with Rick. I tried to attached a pic, hope it works.

1966 Mustang Coupe Hebert.jpg

Good stance, love the wheels.

No Facebook here either. WELCOME by the way to the club !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqzeplay66 View Post
    Thanks 390; I'm the only person on the planet without FB I think.... I will get in touch with Rick. I tried to attached a pic, hope it works.

Attachment 3638

"FB"... FaceBook or mustang FastBack, Yea, I don't have either.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    No Facebook here either. WELCOME by the way to the club !!
    Ditto! Same here!

Welcome!!!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Welcome, and yeah, Rick would be the guy. He can do whatever you need to the car mechanically. If you need bodywork done, he's got great connections for that too

Mine: '13 Mustang GT Track Pk. 2.3L Whipple, 608 RWHP, 517 RWTQ.
    Hers: '08 GT500 '13-'14 2.3L TVS & injectors, 656 RWHP, 661 RWTQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    Welcome, and yeah, Rick would be the guy. He can do whatever you need to the car mechanically. If you need bodywork done, he's got great connections for that too
    Thanks Gabe.. I will do my best to connect with Rick. Happy New Year!! I don' t know if he checks in on this site much. I sent him a PM.
    Last edited by Sqzeplay66; 01-03-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Face Book

Yea, not everyone is on or wants to be on FaceBook. Only problem is you don't get all the news because they don't publish monthly newsletter either.

+ Reply to Thread