+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No meeces allowed....

No meeces allowed....

Howdy all, Sylvia and I had an excellent time at the Christmas party this year. Now that the roads are officially salted, it's time to put our car up for the winter. It is a constant battle to keep the mouses out of the car, especially since having the headliner replaced. Here is what seemed to work last year, so I'll try it again. The little critters would climb up the tires and into the car, I put it up on jackstands and used some plastic sleeves made out of cat litter buckets hoping the mice wont be able to climb up them. As I mentioned it worked last year. We also put soaked some cottonballs with peppermint oil and place a few of them inside. That smells way better than mothballs. I wish everybody a happy holiday and a healthy 2017.

I like the idea..
    For me, I just put my car in my enclosed trailer. Since it closes up tight, never an issue in 12 yrs..

I've used fox urine granules. Put some in a cup at the front, middle and rear or the car. Has detured them so far. Used it in different spots of the house that has had signs of mice and haven't seen them again.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

I hope you still don't have any meeces but I do have a cool car for you !! PM me or call my cell at 603 819 1549. Thanks.green mach 1.JPG

[QUOTE=07 stang gt;14311]I hope you still don't have any meeces but I do have a cool car for you !! PM me or call my cell at 603 819 1549. Thanks.Attachment 3729[/QUOT E

Hey Jimmy, I'm plannig on going to the pizza event, on Feb 19, are you gonna be there??

Where is pizza night on the 19th

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Where is pizza night on the 19th
    See this thread
    http://forums.nhmustangclub.com/show...4319#post14319
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

+ Reply to Thread