+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Fender Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    HOLY S__T BATMAN the moderator agree's with me.It must really be the Holiday Season
    Merry Christmas, Dennis! (Don't get used to it. )
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Merry Christmas, Dennis! (Don't get used to it. )
    Listen everyone's entitled to a Brain Fart once in a while I understand. Oh Ya Merry Christmas to you and your family

Hey Hey Hey... this is a very important subject and you are going way off topic. Don't you know this stuff keeps me up at night !!! LOL

Do the wings fit together nicely without the Snake in between? I think they might look better as an individual badge above or below the Snake.
    But from the photos is looks like they're cut with different angles
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

They are cut at the perfect angle so they fit just right around the cobra. In the pic they were not lined up, they would be if attached. I am 50/50 if leaving them on permanently, definitely using them at the car shows for sure, which was the intent from the beginning. Interesting thoughts with all of the comments from this and other forums, no issues with fender wings on a GT 500 Super Snake with the same wings on either side of the cobra, permanently attached !! 2012-shelby-mustang-gt500-super-snake-rear-side-shot.jpg2013-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-super-snake-wallpaper-ob0hfem4.jpg2007-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-SUPER-SNAKE-5.4L-DOHC-Supercharged-V8-725HP.jpg

+ Reply to Thread