+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Kona BLue Hello

A Kona BLue Hello

Just saying "Hi" though I have been on the forum since March and irregularly have attended the Saturday Night Cruise's. The short is this past January I bought a 2012 Kona Blue V6. I have been wanting "another" Mustang for years. My previous one was a 1976 (Mustang II) Mach I with a 2.8 V6. It didn't go fast, but it could handle. That's about it for now.
    Later
    PonikNH
    IMG_0098.jpg
    2012 Mustang Base V6 Coupe, 6 spd Automatic, 3.31 Rear Axle, Kona Blue

I bet it is a big difference in V6 power between the II and your current ride. Nice color selection.....

Granted I drove it 9 months in 1983, but yes, a huge difference. I love the V6, nothing against any of the V8's. I love the "balanced" feel of the V6 when driving. Thanks for the reply.
    Cheers
    PonikNH

Welcome and it was real nice meeting you at the cruise night and hang out at Mustang Mania Hope to see you again at the cruise night again

Yes, it was nice to meet you at Mustang Mania!! Hopefully you didn't park too close to anything yellow

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Welcome and it was real nice meeting you at the cruise night and hang out at Mustang Mania Hope to see you again at the cruise night again
    Dennis it was great meeting you and the rest of the "crew" Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there next week. I have plans with Mrs Ponik this saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Yes, it was nice to meet you at Mustang Mania!! Hopefully you didn't park too close to anything yellow
    I wasn't "tainted" by the yellow car, I had a nice red 'stang on my right keeping jibber's yellow at a "safe" distance. No other yellow's got any closer. ;^)

Quote Originally Posted by PonikNH View Post
    Dennis it was great meeting you and the rest of the "crew" Saturday and Sunday. I'll be there next week. I have plans with Mrs Ponik this saturday.

I wasn't "tainted" by the yellow car, I had a nice red 'stang on my right keeping jibber's yellow at a "safe" distance. No other yellow's got any closer. ;^)
    Oh. Not you too Joe. What is wrong with this world??? Now it's black and blue vs. Yellow. Haha

It was nice meeting you on Sunday as well Joe. It's always good to put a face to a name.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Oh. Not you too Joe. What is wrong with this world??? Now it's black and blue vs. Yellow. Haha

It was nice meeting you on Sunday as well Joe. It's always good to put a face to a name.
    Jibber, it was grat to meet you and everyone Sunday. Yellow is a good a color as Kona Blue ;^)

Welcome!

Check out my V6 in my sig... glad to have you around!

+ Reply to Thread