+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night and Car Show

Smile I can attend

I am planning on going
    I don't think I can get to Hooksett around 4PM, but I might.
    Save me a place if I don't. I should be able to make it to Tilton before 5:30.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

weather looks good, can you give some final meetup times at the rest areas. I will be meeting you guys at the new Hooksett, toll north bound

Will update later today. Some road construction is causing me to reconsider the plan, but will probably stay the same.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

OK, the plan is to meet at the Exit 4 BK on 93, rolling no later than 3:15.

We will stop at the Hooksett Rest Area (the big one with the state liquor store) on 93 to pick up anyone who would like to join there, rolling no later than 4:00.

Jimmy, if you like I can call/text you when we leave the BK if you like. Also can call/text anyone else who would like to meet at Hooksett, just make sure I have your number.

Please post up where you are meeting up (Exit 4 or Hooksett) so we will know who to expect.

Thanks, and see you Thursday!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    OK, the plan is to meet at the Exit 4 BK on 93, rolling no later than 3:15.

We will stop at the Hooksett Rest Area (the big one with the state liquor store) on 93 to pick up anyone who would like to join there, rolling no later than 4:00.

Jimmy, if you like I can call/text you when we leave the BK if you like. Also can call/text anyone else who would like to meet at Hooksett, just make sure I have your number.

Please post up where you are meeting up (Exit 4 or Hooksett) so we will know who to expect.

Thanks, and see you Thursday!
    See you at the Hooksett plaza north bound at 4:00

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    See you at the Hooksett plaza north bound at 4:00
    I will be at the Hooksett plaza north bound before 4pm.
    My schedule has been cleared.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

We had great weather and a good time at this show last night. Attending were Jay, Jim K., Bob C., Jimmy M., Richie, Mike B and myself. NHMC was officially thanked for supporting the event. The Bel-Airs also did their usual great job with the live music. As always, it was great to see the veterans enjoying the show.

I know Mike got some great pictures (as always!) and that Jay did as well. I haven't had a chance to look at mine yet. Hopefully a few will be posted to this thread.

We're looking forward to the 10th Annual event next year! It will most likely be the first Thursday in August, as that seems to be the usual date. (8/3/17).
    Bruce

Way to represent boys!!!

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

A few pics from Vets Home cruise.

Here's a few pictures from the cruise to the Tilton Veterans Home.
    Attached Images

Thanks, Ryan! Great pictures, Bob! That AMX was really something to see, as were so many of the other cars. (And of course Mike knows how much I love his car!)

You know, I never thought about it last night. In past years they have had paper bags suitably weighted with a rock for the residents to use to cast their votes, but this year it was cups with a rock inside. Somehow, looking at the pictures, it makes me feel like we were begging for donations! LOL!
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread