Thread: Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night and Car Show

Threaded View

Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night and Car Show

Folks, I plan to organize a run to this show again this year. It's Thursday August 4th 2016 at the Veterans Home at 139 Winter St in Tilton NH.

Registration (which is FREE) is 5-6 and the show is from 6-8. It's a great time for the veterans, and by far the most satisfying show I do every year. It's so little to give back to those who gave so much.

The Bel-Airs (a Doo-Wop group) always put on a stunning performance for much of the time, too. Really fun.

Oh, yeah. The food is pretty good too, and inexpensive, including homemade baked goods. Hope to see many of you there, or let me know if you want to join the group heading up to arrive around 5PM. We'll be leaving from Nashua and can meet others at the Hooksett rest area on I-93.

Tilton Vet Home Car Show 2016.jpg
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 07-06-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...