+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night and Car Show

Tilton Veterans Home Cruise Night and Car Show

Folks, I plan to organize a run to this show again this year. It's Thursday August 4th 2016 at the Veterans Home at 139 Winter St in Tilton NH.

Registration (which is FREE) is 5-6 and the show is from 6-8. It's a great time for the veterans, and by far the most satisfying show I do every year. It's so little to give back to those who gave so much.

The Bel-Airs (a Doo-Wop group) always put on a stunning performance for much of the time, too. Really fun.

Oh, yeah. The food is pretty good too, and inexpensive, including homemade baked goods. Hope to see many of you there, or let me know if you want to join the group heading up to arrive around 5PM. We'll be leaving from Nashua and can meet others at the Hooksett rest area on I-93.

Tilton Vet Home Car Show 2016.jpg
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 07-06-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Always a worthwhile and fun cruise, sounds great, sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    Always a worthwhile and fun cruise, sounds great, sign me up!
    Great Bob! Happy you can make it again this year!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I'm planning on going, a very satisfying show....

Agreed, this is a show not to miss. Unfortunately that day I will be heading to the white MTS for a wedding that day for the weekend. Enjoy and make them all happy.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

I wil try to make this event. It was great last year.

Thanks for posting this up Bruce.
    Be sure to let Rick know as he seemed interested in going to this event after last year.....
    SVT COBRA

Great! The more the merrier! Thanks, guys!
    Bruce

I will be in. My mom may come up with me, as I had mentioned it to her before, and she seemed to have interest!
    It's alive... it's ALIIIIVVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Cool beans!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxeese View Post
    I will be in. My mom may come up with me, as I had mentioned it to her before, and she seemed to have interest!
    Bruce

Sounds like fun, count me in!

+ Reply to Thread