Thread: It's out of the barn

Threaded View

It's out of the barn

IMG_3082.JPGI know you guys have been waiting and waiting and probably been up many nights over the last week pondering the thought "wonder what he bought for a car" or maybe NOT !! LOL After 30,yes 30, hours of detailing, I have finally can drive my new beast !! Not that I couldn't drive it, I was just so busy doing other things like selling my F150, getting a trailer, etc. etc. This 2013 had never been wet, or washed, by the owner, good and bad about that for me and detailing. So after needing a bath to remove coats of Meguirs liquid gold wax (eeekk!!) and a 5 hour detail on the engine bay, the exterior received a full detail including, clay bar entire car , 2 step paint correction, coat of sealant, coat of Brilliant Glaze, and a coat of Americana Wax, and a ton of time doing the interior ect. here it is. Dealer dyno ed at 692 hp, navigation, Recaros, Track Pak, only motor upgrade is a K and N cold air kit (as of now....) I added new GT500 mats for interior and trunk, window and side scoops, Michelin Sports, and before you ask,, yes I am planning on doing some more mods but nothing like my 07. So I have checked off another bucket list item, mid life crisis, love for Mustangs, whatever you call it, I love this car. WOW is it fast, but very manageable for daily driving. Handling, brakes, seats are excellent, and nothing beats that Whine !! If anyone wants to go for a cruise, I'm in !! IMG_3111.JPGIMG_3112.JPGIMG_3074.JPGIMG_3076.JPGIMG_3077.JPGIMG_0325.JPGIMG_0326.JPGIMG_3080.JPG
    Last edited by 07 stang gt; 05-31-2016 at 08:08 AM.