+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Germany's number one selling sports car is?????

Cool Germany's number one selling sports car is?????

My friend was just telling me this morning. Go figure.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

this is why Ford did what they did with the new car...they knew the potential of the market
    Last edited by TorchredSVT; 04-13-2016 at 09:18 AM.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

You are so right about that. Although I believe the new car has lost that American car "muscle" look, they are appealing to a whole new market selling the Mustang world wide. It also pumps an enormous amount of $ into Ford, great for development of new cars, features, etc. I was at a Ford meeting a couple of weeks ago and the new Ranger is a done deal. Coming out in 2018, all due to the demand by the public for a small truck, money and development for 30 new products on the horizon, all due to Fords great success world wide and here in the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    this is why Ford did what they did with the new car...they knew the potential of the market

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    You are so right about that. Although I believe the new car has lost that American car "muscle" look, they are appealing to a whole new market selling the Mustang world wide. It also pumps an enormous amount of $ into Ford, great for development of new cars, features, etc. I was at a Ford meeting a couple of weeks ago and the new Ranger is a done deal. Coming out in 2018, all due to the demand by the public for a small truck, money and development for 30 new products on the horizon, all due to Fords great success world wide and here in the US.
    Folks on truck forums keep asking for Ranger (small truck) with diesel engine. You see that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Folks on truck forums keep asking for Ranger (small truck) with diesel engine. You see that happening?
    They'd be stupid not to. The Colorado was at WOW and now has a diesel. If it's like the Ranger in other countries right now should look more like the Explorer Sport Track they had, but hopefully not with the $40+K price tag.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    They'd be stupid not to. The Colorado was at WOW and now has a diesel. If it's like the Ranger in other countries right now should look more like the Explorer Sport Track they had, but hopefully not with the $40+K price tag.
    A diesel small pickup is what many folks on truck forums talk about. Whether for pleasure or maybe a small business.

+ Reply to Thread