+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello from Weare!

I had a very similar experience with my swmbo. We went looking for a focus ST. On the way, said I loved the mustangs... She said lets check out that orange mustang on the showroom floor... I said I dont want to get my hopes up.... we got in, she thought it was awesome... I thought, it isnt going to happen so dont get attached.... long story short... its mine...
    Last edited by mvalenti; 04-01-2016 at 11:56 AM. Reason: wording

I wish I could say this has only happened once.

A number of years ago we were at Seacoast Aprilia, wife is waiting in the car because all I have to do just run in get decals for an RS250 I had just finished rebuilding. Decals turned into
    an Aprilia RSV Mille R stuff like this happens. Could happen to anyone!

Seemed perfectly logical to me why buy decals when you can just get a whole new ride.

Then there was the WRX STI.....

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Thank you for the warm welcome.

I'll have to take some pictures. Last September while looking for dealers that had allocations for Ford Focus RS I saw a 2013 Grabber Blue Boss at M&M Ford. To put it mildly the Boss spoke to me.

Funny part was I dragged my wife out yet again to another Ford dealer under the pretense of looking for an RS. Little did she know! We drive in there in the corner next to the building sits Das Boss. We start to walk towards the building I stop about 10' from the car and promptly tell my wonderful bride "I want that!" The look on her face was priceless. A Couple days later the Mustang is sitting in our garage.

Attachment 3267Attachment 3268
    M and M Ford is one of the many Ford dealers I deal with. I know the car well, Harold is a great guy !!

+ Reply to Thread