+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another on done

Another on done

I think my arms are about to fall off but I have done one more car going into World Of Wheels in Boston. Its a 68 GT vey nice when completed, although pretty hammered before I got to it. I do not have time to post up all 8 vehicles going into the show I am detailing, and some at the customers request don't want their car posted till after the show is over, but I will get a chance and will get them up there soon. Here's a couple pics of one of the 8 going in.IMG_2699.JPGIMG_2707.JPGIMG_2700.JPGIMG_2708.JPGIMG_2709.JPGIMG_2710.JPGIMG_2700.JPGIMG_2706.JPGIMG_2714.JPGIMG_2715.JPGIMG_2717.JPGIMG_2721.JPG

Very nice preview. Ah I remember those days prepping for WOW's. Now if you guys can get models to pose next to your cars like I did, post them. lol

Nice work, it will look great under the lights....

^^ Thanks for the kind words !! That car was a LOT of work. He has 3 Mustangs of his going into the show, and another friend of mine (and a club member) has his car going into that display as well, total of 4 Mustangs on display in that booth. I cant wait to see all of them that I detailed under the lights. I will post up some pics when I go to the show and will try to get some more of the cars I've done for the show posted. Some of them don't want them posted so out of respect for them, I will post them only when the show has begun.

Nice work as always Jimmy. Now that the warmer weather is getting closer I'll finally be bringing the car to you.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Nice Jimmy! Looks like my car is going to miss out on your TLC this year. I'll be lucky to have it ready to roll by Ed Day.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread