+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where's the best place to sell a Vintage Mustang??

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    wow really? I assume you mean you picked parts of 15 different cars
    YUP!!! back in the WANT AD days, every Tue would read it and go buy any 65-68 parts cars I could. Bought 5 cars once right in Derry. Guy have ~ 25 diff ones, town told him clean out yard. Boy was my wife happy that day. lol Made decent $$$ flipped a few, sold tons of parts, kept best ones for my '67. All just as Ebay was starting.

390GT, thanks for taking the time to provide this information. You are getting me to focuse on the problem at hand. I sent you my contact information. I live in Hudson, NH.
    I'm not opposed to a little horse trading. My son's car is a 65, coupe with PS and AC.. I have spent my time and treasure working on his (I forgot how little money a 18yo kid has)... In any case. I may keep the rear-end Casing/axles and use it on his, and would consider either Cragar SS or Tourque Thrust rims (w/wo tire) or seats recovered as part of a deal. I'm pretty reasonable with things.. If I had a garage where I was going I would just probably keep it,,

respectfully
    Joe.

Also to answer and either question;
    the car's original color was Burgundy. Somewhere along the line it was painted sunshine yellow and then back to burgundy, now it's partial primer.
    The interior is complete, but the seats need new vinyl. there's a new aftermarket rug in a box.

Joe, I got your info and sent reply with my friends info.

If you still have stang, staying in area and are NOT a club member, The annual NHMC Pizza meeting is scheduled for Sunday Feb 28th at 12:00 at Prestige Auto Body 200 Frontage Rd Manchester, NH.
    There's a post on another page. Show up if you can. perhaps someone there will be interested and we can meet.

would love to go, but I have to finish the remodel on the house. I have people coming to look at it in about a week.

Well if you can't make it, you can still join club as you do have "sons car"...

Technically don't have to possess a Mustang to join. (Case in point: our former Treasurer.)

"Since 1988 the New Hampshire Mustang Club has been dedicated to the enjoyment and advancement of automobiles in general and the Ford Mustang in particular. Ownership of a Mustang is encouraged, but not at all required."
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Technically don't have to possess a Mustang to join. (Case in point: our former Treasurer.)

"Since 1988 the New Hampshire Mustang Club has been dedicated to the enjoyment and advancement of automobiles in general and the Ford Mustang in particular. Ownership of a Mustang is encouraged, but not at all required."
    Correct but pizza meeting is for members only.

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    Correct but pizza meeting is for members only.
    YES, and you can join then too! Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    YES, and you can join then too! Correct?
    Yep! I always renew at the pizza meeting.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread